Here at Queensbury van hire we specialise in Overseas Travel. Our team will take out all the worry when travelling abroad. Our ‘unlimited mileage’ policy still applies.
All you need to do is:
- Provide us with your dates and the van/car you require.
- A detailed itinerary of your journey.
- Purchase your headlight beam deflectors (available at the port or on the ferry).
- Familiarise yourself with the EU law for driving abroad.
We will then, for a special fee provide you with:
- Specialised insurance that must be in place for you to travel abroad and a green card.
- Breakdown cover.
- Overseas travel kit consisting of;
- First aid kit
- Warning triangle
- Reflective waistcoat
- Bulb kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Snow tyres if required, please check the EU law to see if they are required at the time of your journey.
Please call the office on 01422 361436 or make an enquiry online for a quote.
(Please note our vehicles cannot be taken abroad without prior consent due to insurance restrictions).